WIRELESSLY PROJECT FROM IPAD TO PROJECTOR
View content from your MacBook, iPad, or iPhone on a bigger screen with this HDMI to VGA Projector Adapter. The adapter plugs into the HDMI port on your Apple TV (sold separately) and connects to any VGA projector. Enjoy visual presentations on a larger screen or share a photo slideshow from your iPhone with an audience.
This cable works with AirPlay-compatible sources including iPads, iPhones, AirPort-enabled computers, and other iOS devices to stream content to your projector.
PORTABLE, PLUG-AND-PLAY DESIGN
Designed for portability, this compact adapter measures 6 inches so you can easily take it along while traveling. A high-quality molded-strain relief at the connection points provides flexibility when connecting between devices, reducing strain on the cable and providing durability for long-lasting use.
At A Glance:
- 6-inch adapter connects Apple TV to VGA-enabled displays
- Compatible with Apple TVs, AirPlay-enabled devices, DVD players, and projectors
- Plug-and-play operation
- Molded-strain relief provides flexibility at the connection points
- Ideal for sharing presentations and slideshows with an audience
- Video only - separate audio cable required
HDMI to VGA Projector Adapter
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?