Protect any combination of devices – with just one product and one licence
Kaspersky Internet Security – Multi-Device allows you to conveniently secure any combination of your PCs, Macs, Android tablets and smartphones with one activation code. For example:
- Protect your desktop, two laptops, and two Android smartphones.
- Or protect two tablets, two smartphones, and a Mac.
Mix and match the award-winning security of Kaspersky Lab to meet your security needs. You can even move your security from one device to another.
Provides award-winning, real-time protection against Internet threats
Whatever device you're using, you'll get immediate scanning of all applications and files that you open, save or download from the web. Potential threats are monitored and analysed in real-time and dangerous threats are prevented before they can cause harm.
Safeguards privacy and confidential information on all the devices
A lot of your valuable digital assets are split among different devices – personal photos, videos, files, messages, work documents, and many more. Our advanced anti-phishing technologies leverage real-time information from the cloud, as well as proactive detection of fraudulent URLs, to ensure you're not tricked into providing your valuable data to phishing websites.
Helps bank, shop and pay online with confidence
With Kaspersky Internet Security – Multi-Device you get an additional layer of protection during financial transactions on your PC. Do online banking, make purchases on e-commerce sites or use payment systems – our unique Safe Money technology will ensure the website is secure and you're not tricked by a “fake"" or phishing website.
Keeps children safe and responsible online
Prevent your children accidentally accessing undesirable and inappropriate content when they're surfing the Web. Kaspersky's latest family protection technologies – for PC and Mac – control access to the device, Internet, applications, games, and websites. Now you can easily and conveniently protect your kids online even when you're not actually present.
Customised for device protection, performance and usability
Get customised, optimal protection, performance and usability for each of your devices. Working 'behind the scenes' – Kaspersky Internet Security – Multi-Device delivers effective, hassle-free protection that has no visible effect on performance of your devices – and gives you the freedom to enjoy the Internet to its full potential.
Free! Kaspersky Safe Browser for iPhone, iPad and Windows Phone devices
Includes FREE Kaspersky Safe Browser – for you to install on any number of your iOS-based and Windows Phone-based devices.
For all devices:
- Internet connection required - for product activation & updates and for access to some features
Windows-based desktops and laptops
- Approximately 480 MB free space on the hard drive
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 82 or higher
- Microsoft Windows® Installer 3.0 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
- Webcam Protection technology only runs on PCs. The feature is available for a wide range of compatible web-cameras. For the full list of compatible devices, visit www.kaspersky.com.au
- Microsoft Windows 103 RTM
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise / 8.1 update (32-bit or 64-bit4)
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise (32-bit or 64-bit4)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate SP1 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit4)
- Microsoft Windows Vista® Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate SP1 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit4)
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional (32-bit) SP3 or higher / Professional (64-bit4) SP2 or higher5
- Processor: 800 MHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB
Windows-based tablets (system with an Intel® processor)
- Microsoft Windows 103 RTM
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / 8.1 Pro (64-bit4)
- Microsoft Windows 8 / 8 Pro (64-bit4)
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024x600
Mac desktops and laptops
- 550 MB free space on the hard drive
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB (minimum requirement for OS X)
- OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
Android-based smartphones and tablets
- Android™ 2.3 – 5.0
- Minimum screen resolution: 320 x 480
iPhone and iPad5
- iOS® 7.0 or higher
- Windows Phone 8
- Full details on System Requirements are available at www.kaspersky.com.au.
- If you're using Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, we cannot guarantee that the My Kaspersky portal and security management functions will operate correctly.
- If you're using Microsoft Windows 10 RTM, the product functionality is limited and partially unavailable. For full details on the limitations, please visit www.kaspersky.com.au
- Some product features might work on 32-bit operating systems only.
- Only Kaspersky Safe Browser is available for this platform.
Kaspersky Safe Browser for iOS and Windows Phone
- FREE Kaspersky Safe Browser delivers a safe way to enjoy the Internet by protecting you from malicious links and inappropriate content - in real-time. Available for iOS and Windows Phone devices and supports Google, Bing, Yandex, Yahoo to make your safe surfing even more convenient.
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?