Make your space a PTZ camera space
USB-enabled HD 1080p PTZ video camera delivers professional video quality to a conference room or event space.
Ideal for custom integration
Customize conference rooms and event spaces with the flexibility of multiple mounting options and presets.
See and be seen
Zoom wide or zero in on close-ups with 10x full HD lossless zoom and razor-sharp Zeiss optics.
The big picture
The 90° field of view with mechanical 260° pan and 130° tilt provides visual flexibility and control in any size conference room or event space.
H.264 UVC 1.5 with SVC
Advanced camera technology frees up bandwidth by processing video within the PTZ camera, resulting in a smoother video stream in applications like Skype for Business and Microsoft® Lync® 2013.
USB Plug-and-Play connectivity
Easily connect to a PC, Mac or USB-enabled host with no additional software required. Camera presets and the 3.05 m (10 ft) attached USB cable provide versatility for a wide range of camera set-up options.
Broad application compatibility
Certified for Skype for Business, Optimized for Lync, Cisco Jabber® and WebEx® compatible1, and Skype™ certified ensures an integrated experience with most business-grade UC platforms.
1 See www.logitech.com/ciscocompatibility for the latest version.
Use your choice of UC video application
Works on virtually any desktop videoconferencing and UC application with no proprietary and expensive systems to set up.
Far-end camera control
Operate camera pan, tilt and zoom functions2 of another PTZ Pro Camera, Logitech ConferenceCam or Webcam C930e in the other location.
2 With Skype for Business, Microsoft Lync 2010 and 2013 deployments; requires plug-in download.
Control meeting functions with intuitive remote
Easily operate camera pan, tilt, zoom functions, and the multiple presets with the remote control.
Multiple mounting options
Configure the conference room or event space the way you want: use the PTZ camera on a table or mount on a wall with included hardware. The camera includes a standard tripod thread for added flexibility.
Kensington security slot
Kensington lock-enabled, the security slot offers a simple, built in security solution to help provide security from theft.
- Windows® 7, 8.1 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
- Google Chromebook™ Version 29.0.1547.70, Platform 4319.79.0 with:
- 2.4 GHz Intel® Core 2 Duo processor
- 2 GB RAM or more
- Hard drive space for recorded videos
- USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 ready)
- For full HD support, please check with software application provider for system requirements
- Software Downloads
- Skype for Business, Lync 2010 and 2013: Control of remote camera (plug-ins)
- Diagnostic tool (if needed)
- Firmware upgrade software (when and if needed)
- Downloadable from Logitech Support at www.logitech.com/support/
- Application Compatibility
- UVC 1.5/plug-and-play compatible
- Skype for Business
- Optimized for Lync
- Cisco Jabber® and WebEx® compatible*
- Skype™ certified
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Remote control
- 3.05 m (10 ft) USB cable with power adapter connection
- Power adapter with regional plugs
- Quick-start guide
- Warranty card
- PN 960-001023
- HD 1080p video quality at 30 frames/second
- H.264 UVC 1.5 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC)
- 90° Field of View
- Motorized 260° pan, 130° tilt and full HD 10X lossless zoom controlled from remote
- 3 camera preset positions plus home position button
- PTZ far-end camera control of ConferenceCam products in supported apps
- Zeiss optics with autofocus
- Kensington security slot
- LED to confirm video streaming
- Standard tripod thread
- Camera mount, table or wall
- 3.05 m (10 ft) range
- Product Dimensions
Height: 130 mm ( 5.12 in )
Width: 130 mm (5.12 in)
Depth: 150 mm (5.91 in)
Weight: 590 g (20.81 oz)
Height: 120 mm (4.72 in)
Width: 50 mm (1.97 in)
Depth: 9.8 mm (0.36 in)
Weight: 48 g (1.69 oz)
- Product Packaging
Height: 150 mm (5.91 in)
Width: 224 mm (8.82 in)
Depth: 373 mm (14.69 in)
Weight: 1980.1 g (69.85 oz)
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?