Savi 700 Series
Multiple devices. Singular control. The Savi 700 series is changing the way productivity-focused office professionals communicate. With multi-device connectivity, a newly designed convertible headset, and up to 350 feet of wireless range, now you can easily manage desk phone, PC and mobile phone calls with the most intelligent wireless headset system on the market.
Three-way connectivity lets you easily switch and mix audio between desk phone, PC and mobile phones with one intelligent, wireless headset system. Ideal for office professionals who use multiple devices and require best-in-class sound quality for their business communications.
Wearing Styles For You
Choose the style that's right for you with more wearing style choices than any other wireless headset system on the market. Convertible (over-the-ear, behind-the-head, over-the-head), over-the-ear and over-the-head (monaural and binaural) designs available.
Power in the Base
With one-touch call answer/end, vol+/-, mute and flash, manage calls from any connected device up to 350 feet from the charging base. Automatically routes mobile calls to the mobile phone or headset – whichever device is within easy reach. Transfer audio between headset and mobile phone with a press of a button so you can leave the office and take the mobile call with you.
With Plantronics Spokes software get the added value of:
- Call control across multiple softphones
- Battery meter conveniently displays headset battery life remaining in PC icon tray
- Headset control panel allows for customization of settings, including call notification and related options
- UC presence automatically updated when on a call; not only on PC calls, but also when on mobile calls*
*Feature currently for Microsoft Lync and Skype only
|Wireless Range||Up to 350 feet|
|Weight||72g / 2.54oz|
Connects to: PC + mobile + desk phone
Ideal for: Professionals who use a mix of PC, mobile and desk phone communications while in the office for conference calls, webinars, video conferencing and listening to multimedia
Talk time/standby: W710 / W720: Up to 9 hours W730: Up to 6 hours / W740: Up to 7 hours*
Digital encryption: 64-bit
Headset weight: Con – 22g; OTE – 25g; OTH Mon – 72g; OTH Bin – 94g
Wireless frequency: DECT, range up to 120 metres between headset and base; Bluetooth® v2.1 connection between mobile phone and base
Audio performance: PC + desk phone Wideband: up to 6,800 Hz
- SoundGuard®: protects against sound levels above 118dBA (W730, W740 OTE and behind-the-neck versions)
- Soundguard® DIGITAL™: protects against sudden high sound levels and prevents average noise level from exceeding 85dBA (W710, W720, W740 OTH versions)
Limited warranty: 2 year
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?