The TS-853U, featuring the easy-to-use QTS operating system, is a powerful, reliable, secure and scalable NAS solution designed for mission-intensive business applications and to meet fast growing data storage needs. The TS-853U supports SATA 6Gb/s drives and delivers high performance with persistent throughput, providing a comprehensive storage solution for SMBs to build a reliable private cloud.
- Manage, share, and back up business data with Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR)
- Expand the total raw storage capacity up to 160 TB with the economical UX-1200U-RP QNAP expansion enclosure
- NAS and iSCSI-SAN unified storage solution for server virtualization
- Supports VMware®, Citrix®, and Microsoft® Hyper-V and advanced virtualization features
- Enhanced data security with high-performance AES 256-bit encryption and anti-virus
- Use the TS-853U as a PC with exclusive QvPC Technology
- Run multiple Windows/Linux/Android-based virtual machines with the Virtualization Station
- Transcode Full HD videos on-the-fly or offline with QNAP’s unique transcoding technology
Energy-saving yet powerful quad-core processor
Powered by a cutting-edge 22nm quad-core Intel® Celeron® 2.0GHz processor with 4GB energy-efficient DDR3L RAM (upgradable to 8GB), coupled with the support of SATA 6Gb/s, 4 Gigabit LAN ports and HDMI output, the TS-853U is a powerful NAS that delivers up to 430 MB/s throughput. The TS-853U can also automatically increase the processor's clock rate from 2.0GHz to 2.41GHz when needed for CPU-intensive tasks. The TS-853U’s fast encryption and decryption performance provides transfer speeds of up to 273 MB/s with AES 256-bit volume encryption, boosting system performance & security while ensuring the safety of sensitive business data stored in the TS-853U.
Tested in QNAP Labs. Figures may vary by environment.
- OS： QTS 4.1.2
- Volume type： RAID 5; 8 x Seagate ST1000NM0033
- Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 3.40GHz CPU; DDR3 1600Hz 16GB; Seagate ST500DM002; Intel Gigabit CT (MTU 1500); Windows® 7 Professional 64bit SP1
- IOMeter configuration：Transferring 8GB file continuously to/from 4 PCs for 3 minutes. Block size： 64KB for SMB2.0 (Throughput)
|Processor||Quad-core Intel® Celeron® 2.0GHz (up to 2.41GHz)|
|Memory||Installed: 4GB DDR3L SDRAM (1 x 4GB)
Slots: 2 SODIMM (Max: 8GB)
1. When installing two memory modules, please ensure that they are the same size and ideally use the same type of RAM for both memory slots.
2. For the information of RAM module installation and compatible NAS models, please refer to the QNAP RAM Module Installation Guide
|Internal drive||8 x 3.5" or 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s, SATA 3Gb/s hard drive or SSD
1. The system is shipped without HDD.
2. HDD compatibility list
|Drive tray||8 Hot-swappable and lockable trays|
|Network interface||4 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports|
|Ports||4 USB 3.0
1 console (system maintenance)
|LED indicators||Status, LAN, USB, HDD 1-8|
|Alarm buzzer||System warning|
|Form factor||2U, rack mountable|
|Dimensions||89(H) x 482(W) x 534(D) mm
3.5(H) x 18.98(W) x 21.02(D) inch
|Weight||Net weight: 11.02 kg (24.29 lbs.)
Gross weight: 19.26 kg (42.46 lbs.)
|Power consumption (W)||HDD standby: 30.49W
In operation: 82.31W
(with 8 x 2TB HDD installed)
|Power supply||Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz; Output: 250W|
|Fan||2 x 70mm, 12V DC|
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?