SanDisk ConnectT Wireless Stick is the flash drive reinvented to work with both your computer and your mobile devices. With the Wireless Stick in your pocket, in your bag or across the room, you can wirelessly access your media or transfer large files, stream HD videos and music, and save and share photos and videos to and from your mobile device.
- Wirelessly save and access your photos, videos and files
- Stream HD movies and music to up to 3 devices at the same time
- Collect and share up to 128GB
- Connect wirelessly or simply plug into a USB port
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire, AndroidT devices, and PC and Mac computers
The Flash Drive Reinvented
Imagine a flash drive that you don't ever have to plug in, except to charge it. Imagine that it works with your phone, your tablet, your computer-and all your friends' devices-wirelessly. Now imagine it works wherever you are-even if you happen to be in the kitchen and your Wireless Stick is in the den.
Wirelessly save and access all your stuff
With the SanDisk Connect app installed on your mobile device**, you can upload, download, save, share and play all your stuff from a distance, to and from the device you want to use.
Share with all your best friends
Don't be selfish with your selfies-or with your presentations, your pictures or your favorite music. SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick can share content with multiple devices at once. Think about that for your next team meeting-or your next trip to the beach.
Stream videos to up to 3 devices-at the same time
SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick is a great entertainer, too. You can stream music or videos to three smartphones, tablets or computers as long as they're somewhere in the vicinity-the back seat, the next tent or the other end of the conference table.
- Form Factor: USB flash drive
- USB Connector: USB 2.0
- Wireless Network Protocol: 802.11n
- Available capacities: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- Dimensions: 77mm x 19mm x 11mm (3.03 x 0.75 x 0.43 in.)
- Weight: 21.76 grams (0.05 lbs)
- Operating temperature: 0 to 45 ºC (32 to 113 ºF)
- Storage temperature: -20 to -70 C (-4 to 158 F)
- Compatibility: iOS version 8.0 or higher, Android 4.2 or higher, Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8, Mac OS 10.6 or higher, web browser for other Wi-Fi enabled devices
- Charging: USB port; 64GB and 128GB versions support exFAT file system. 16GB and 32GB versions support only FAT32.
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?