SOUND BLASTER EVO ZXR
SB-Axx1™-powered Wireless BluetoothHeadset with Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
How do you enhance audio fidelity from a pair of headphones?
Harness the power of audio processing right on your headset! Thanks to the built-in SB-Axx1™ audio processor of the Sound Blaster EVO ZxR headset, you get vastly improved audio delivered to your ears in real-time. Be amazed by what you hear, even if it's from the most compressed sources.
THE HIGHEST FIDELITY IN AUDIO
Hear it, just the way you like it
Shut out that noise
Get ready to unleash the full power and clarity of your audio.
Sound Blaster EVO ZxR's FullSpectrum™ 50mm audio drivers are capable of reproducing the full audible range of the audio spectrum, so you won't miss a beat.
Like your music punchy? More bass? Or want more immersive surround effects from your movies?
Make these real-time playback adjustments by simply changing your audio settings with the Sound Blaster Central app, and then hear your audio come to life.
The headset's ear cups cover your ears entirely, effectively shutting out external noise, while the Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) feature detects and cancels out the ambient noise electronically.
Want to hear someone without taking off your headset? Simply press theTalkThrough button and continue conversing.
High-fidelity audio streaming
With the headset supporting aptX® and AAC technologies, you're assured that the audio content transmitted over Bluetooth® is crystal clear.
Enjoy your headset even more!
With the Sound Blaster EVO ZxR, you can even experience cinematic, virtual 7.1 surround sound when you connect the headset to your PC or Mac!
CLARITY IN VOICE COMMUNICATIONS
Communicate with confidence and be understood. The integrated dual beamforming microphones work in tandem with the headset's advanced CrystalVoice™ technologies to make sure you're always heard clearly.
Ambient noise and echoes picked up by the microphones are reduced drastically. Likewise, unwanted noise from incoming calls is also being eliminated. CrystalVoice creates an acoustic zone that picks up only your voice and nothing else, so you can still be heard with amazing clarity in noisy environments.
- Audio ProcessorSB-Axx1™
- Audio Drivers50mm FullSpectrum
- Headset Frequency Response20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Headset Battery LifeUp To 8 Hours
- Audio TechnologiesSBX Pro Studio, CrystalVoice
- InterfaceBluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate), USB, Analog 3.5mm
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Intel Core™2 Duo processor 2.2 GHz, AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual Core or equivalent processor
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit
- Macintosh OS 10.5.8 and above
- 1GB RAM
- Powered USB 2.0/3.0 port
For Sound Blaster Central
- iOS: version 5.0 and above
- Android: version 2.2 and above
- PACKAGE CONTENTS
- Sound Blaster Evo ZxR
- Micro USB-to-USB cable - Length: 1.8m (5.91ft)
- 4-pole analog cable - Length: 1.2m (3.94ft)
- Cable length: 1.2m (3.94ft) plus splitter adapter 0.6m (1.97ft)
- USB Power Adapter and plugs
- Airplane Adapter
- Portable carrying case
- Quick Start leaflet (Software installation with user guide will be available via online)
- 1-year limited hardware warranty
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?