Share Your 4G LTE Network
Take full advantage of your cutting-edge 4G LTE network with the Archer MR200, which can achieve download speeds of up to 150Mbps. The Archer MR200 allows you to share your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices so you can enjoy uninterrupted HD movies, rapid file downloads, and video chats that won't freeze up.
Great Coverage and Dual Band Wi-Fi
The 4G LTE router creates a simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi network that can deliver data at speeds of up to 733Mbps. The two distinct wireless networks, utilising the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, provide optimised performance and minimise signal interference. The incorporation of advanced antennas and the latest wireless technology allows you to enjoy stable connections and incredible coverage.
No Configuration Required
With an integrated 4G LTE modem and a built-in SIM card slot, all you need to do insert a SIM card and turn on the Archer MR200. Enjoying fast, stable Wi-Fi on a 4G LTE network has never been easier.
Provide Wi-Fi Where You Need It
The Archer MR200 offers unmatched convenience and versatility. The ability to quickly establish powerful wireless networks can be tremendously important. The Archer MR200 is the perfect solution whether you're at home or working in a remote location. Just plug it in to boost on-site productivity and stay connected in a diverse range of environments. From the exhibition center to the RV, the Archer MR200 has you covered.
Available WAN Connection as Backup
With the inclusion of the WAN/LAN port, the Archer MR200 can also support a wide variety of connection types, including cable, fiber, and DSL modems.
- Interfaces: 3 10/100Mbps LAN Ports, 1 10/100Mbps LAN/WAN Port, 1 SIM Card Slot
- Button: WPS/Reset Button, Wireless On/Off Button, Power On/Off Button
- Dimensions (W X D X H):20.2 x 14.1 x 3.36cm
- Antenna: 3 Internal Wi-Fi Antennas,2 Detachable External 4GLTE Antennas
- External Power Supply: 12V/1A
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Signal Rate: 300Mbps at 2.4GHz, 433Mbps at 5GHz
- Reception Sensitivity:
- 11a54M: -74dBm
- 11ac HT20: -67dBm
- 11ac HT40: -64dBm
- 11ac HT80: -60dBm
- 11n HT20: -71dBm
- 11n HT40: -70dBm
- 11g 54M: -76dBm
- 11n HT20: -73dBm
- 11n HT40: -67dBm
- Transmit Power: CE: <20dBm(2.4GHz), <23dBm(5GHz)
- Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM,Wireless Statistics
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions
- Network Type:
- FDD-LTE Cat4 (800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz)
- TDD-LTE (2300/2600MHz)
- 3G: DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS (900/2100MHz)
- 2G: EDGE/GPRS/GSM (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- Quality of Service: Trafc Control(IP QoS)
- Operating Modes: 3G/4G Router, Wireless Router
- WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/PPTP(Dual Access)/L2TP(Dual Access)
- Management: Access Control, Local Management, Remote Management
- DHCP: Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
- Port Forwarding: Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
- Dynamic DNS: DynDns, NO-IP
- VPN Pass-Through: PPTP, L2TP, IPSec
- Access Control: Parental Control, Local Management Control, Host List,Access Schedule, Rule Management
- Firewall Security: DoS, SPI Firewall, IP Address Filter/Domain Filter,IP and MAC Address Binding
- Protocols Supports: IPv4 and IPv6
- Guest Network: 2.4GHz guest network x 1, 5GHz guest network x 1
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Package Contents: AC750 Wireless Dual Band 4G LTE Router, Archer MR200,RJ45Ethernet Cable,Power Adapter,Quick Installation Guide,Micro to Standard SIM Card Adapter,Nano to Standard SIM Card Adapter.
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, 8, 8.1, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0 browsers or higher,or other Java-enabled browsers,SIM Card
- Environment Operating Temperature: 0?~40? (32? ~104?)
- Storage Temperature: -40?~70? (-40? ~158?)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?