Edimax Gigabit Ethernet PCI Network Adapter
- Supports 32-bit 33/66MHz PCI Local Bus Master high-speed operation (Rev. 2.1/2.2/2.3)
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3x standards
- Supports 10/100Mbps full and half duplex, 1000Mbps full duplex
- Supports 10/100/1000Mbps Auto Negotiation and jumbo frame
- Supports IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex flow control
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging
- Supports PCI 2.2 Wake On LAN function
- Supports PCI Message Signalled Interrupt (MSI)
- Built-in FIFO buffers reduce overhead of memory transfers
- Includes a Setup Wizard program
- Includes a low-profile bracket
- Supports drivers for Novell 5.X/6.X, Windows 98/ME/NT4.0/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Linux 2.4.x
Edimax Gigabit PCI adapters deliver high performance wired network connectivity to your desktop PCs. Connect your Gigabit home or business network to any of our Gigabit PCI adapters and you can instantly transfer files at speeds 10 times faster than 10/100 Fast Ethernet devices. Once connected, accessing shared music, documents, movies, and photos on your network is easy and quick.
Comprehensive Networking Approach The EN-9235TX-32 supports ACPI (Advanced Configuration Power Interface) and Wake on LAN that allows remote power control of the PC. The manageability, compatibility, Plug&Play and 32-bit bus-mastering architecture are the key aspects of our PCI Gigabit adapters that provide true value for your network.
Ease of Installation & Configuration The EN-9235TX-32 offers ease of installation and flexibility of configuration through Plug & Play technology. Simply place the adapter into the PCI slot in your PC and then turn on the PC; plug-n-play will automatically detect the new device. The adapter is fully compatible with Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, and Gigabit Ethernet networks and the adapter’s 10/100/1000 Mbps auto negotiation ports eliminate any need for manual switching. Best of all, the adapter is supported by all major operating systems including Vista and Linux OS.
User-friendly Setup CD Wizard and Driver* To facilitate network connectivity, the EN-9235TX-32 includes a user-friendly setup CD wizard. Its user interface simplifies driver installation for immediate use of the device.
CPU: Pentium III 1G above or similar
Memory size: 256MB RAM
One CD-ROM drive
Hard Disk: Min. of 100MB disk space
One available PCI slot
OS: Novell 5.x/6.x, Windows 98/ME/NT4.0/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Linux 2.4.x
|LED Indicator||Link /ACT|
|Data Rates||Supports 10/100Mbps full and half duplex, 1000Mbps full duplex|
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3x|
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 12 Months Limited Warranty