Epson WorkForce DS-970 Document Scanner 85ppm/ 170ipm, 100 Sheet Adf
Picture shown is for illustration purpose only
Please refer to Manufacturer SKU for the exact details
Customer Also Bought
Customer Also Viewed
Providing world-class performance for busy workgroups is the ultra fast, reliable and robust DS-970 document scanner. Designed for high-volume environments where speed and dependability are critical, the DS-970 offers lightning-fast speeds up to 85 ppm/170 ipm1, plus a 100-page ADF and peak daily duty cycle of up to 9,000 sheets2. And, it’s all backed by a 12 month limited warranty. The included TWAIN and ISIS® drivers ensure seamless integration with existing software, while a convenient, colour LCD display and buttons make navigating scan jobs and selecting modes easy.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fast scan speeds, from a leader in image capturing technology – up to 85 ppm/170 ipm1; single-pass duplex scanning
- High-volume batch scanning – a 100-page Automatic Document Feeder handles even the biggest jobs; offers a peak daily duty cycle of up to 9,000 sheets2
- Reliable, with industry-leading service and support – 12 months Warranty3
- Seamless compatibility with document management systems – includes TWAIN and ISIS drivers for easy integration with existing software; PC and Mac® compatible
- Easy, intuitive scanning – colour LCD display and convenient buttons offer easy access to user-defined jobs, settings, modes and maintenance
- Versatile paper handling – scan mixed stacks of business and ID cards, single sheets, long documents, and folded pages up to 11" x 17" (carrier sheet required for folded oversized pages, sold separately)
- Advanced paper feed technology – includes a Slow Speed Mode for delicate sheets; Double-feed Detection and Paper Protection prevent misfeeds
- Powerful software with OCR – use the included Epson Document Capture software to create searchable PDFs, or scan to online storage accounts like Evernote®, SharePoint® and Google Drive™4
- Compact, space-saving footprint – powerful and compact desktop scanner easily fits within virtually any workspace
- Expanded versatility – choose from the optional Network Interface Unit to share the scanner across a network or optional Flatbed Dock to connect to a compatible Epson photo scanner for scanning photos, passports, or bound materials5 (both sold separately)
With a 100-page ADF (Automatic Document Feeder), 85ppm or 170ipm scanning speed and continuous scanning with an automatic feed mode, the WorkForce DS-970 gets through large jobs quickly and efficiently. It also features high-speed USB 3.0 for fast data transfer with TWAIN, WIA and ISIS drivers for enhanced compatibility with document management systems.
Users need not worry about variations in documents they need to capture – it offers Epson’s widest media handling from 27gsm to 413gsm and a long paper scanning mode up to 6096mm. For documents that cannot be scanned via the ADF – three different flatbed solutions up to A3 in size are available. Slow mode decreases document friction by reducing the speed of the rollers, making it easier to capture fragile or damaged documents, without increasing file sizes. The Active Separation Roller System prevents tedious document double feeds ensuring every piece of paper gets scanned. Additonally, the Double Feed Detection Skip (DFDS) function means you can scan difficult media like envelopes or documents with post-it notes.
Epson Scan 2.0 software makes it easy to edit images with features such as de-skew and auto rotate, while Document Capture Pro is the easy to use solution for capturing and storing electronic documents at the touch of a button.
1 Based on letter-sized scans at 300 dpi in Black-and-White, Grayscale or Colour Mode..
2 Peak daily duty cycle is the highest recommended number of scanned sheets per day. For best results, do not exceed the peak daily duty cycle. Calculations based on a scanning speed of 85 ppm and an assumed daily use time.
3 For more information, go to https://www.epson.com.au/warranty/scanners.asp Subject to limited warranty terms and conditions.
4 With Epson Document Capture software installed on the connected Windows PC or Mac. Internet connection is required.
5 Compatible with Epson Perfection® V19 or Epson Perfection V39 flatbed photo scanners, sold separately.
5 Carrier sheet required for folded oversized pages; sold separately.
5 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
|Epson WorkForce DS-970||B11B251501|
|SCANNER TYPE||Sheet Feed, one pass duplex A4 colour scanner|
|OPTICAL RESOLUTION||600 DPI x 600 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical)|
|PAPER FORMATS||A4, A5, A6, B6, B5, B4, Letter, Legal, Postcard, Business cards, Plastic cards, A3 with stitching function|
|COLOUR DEPTH||Input: 30 Bits Colour , Output: 24 Bits Colour|
|APPLICATION||High Capacity, General Office|
|REC. VOLUME||7,000 pages per day|
|FILE COMPRESSION||TIFF Compression (JPEG(7) , CCITT G4, LZW), PDF Compression, JPEG compression|
|MAXIMUM EFFECTIVE SCAN AREA|
|DOCUMENT SIZE||A4, A5, A6, B6, B5, B4, Letter, Legal, Postcard, Business cards, Plastic cards, A3 with stitching function|
|INPUT TRAY CAPACITY||100 sheets (Based on 75g/m2 paper)|
|PAPER WEIGHT||40-210 g/m2|
|(A4/Letter Size)||Monochrome: 85 pages/min - Colour: 85 pages/min measured with size: A4 , resolution: 200 / 300 dpi
Monochrome: 170 image/min - Colour: 170 image/min measured with size: A4 , resolution: 200 / 300 dpi
|OUTPUT FORMATS||BMP, JPEG, TIFF, multi-TIFF, PDF, searchable PDF, PDF/A, PNG|
|BUNDLED SOFTWARE||Document Capture Pro 2.0, Epson Device Admin, Epson Scan 2|
|OPERATING SYSTEMS||Mac OS 10.6+, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003,
Windows Server 2008 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3
|DRIVERS||TWAIN, ISIS (Web download), Epson Scan2 (TWAIN), SANE (Linux), WIA (Windows)|
|TEMPERATURE||Operation 5° C - 35° C, Storage 25° C - 60° C|
|HUMIDITY||Operation 15% - 80%, Storage 15% - 85%|
|RATED VOLTAGE||AC 100-240V|
|FREQUENCY||50 to 60Hz (Rated)
47 to 63Hz (Input)
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Operating: 30W
Ready mode: 10W
Sleep mode: 1.5W
Power Off: 0.1W
|WIDTH x DEPTH x HEIGHT||296 x 169 x 167 mm (Width x Depth x Height)|
|WHAT'S IN THE BOX|
|AC adapter, Driver and utilities (CD), Main unit, Power cable, Setup guide, USB cable, Warranty card|
|PRODUCT OPTIONS||Item Code||Description|
|B12B819031||Roller Assembly Kit|
|B12B819011||Flatbed Conversion Kit|
|Standard||12 Months Warranty RTB (Return to base)|