Matrox M9140 LP PCIe x16 Includes KX-20 cable to 4 x DVI-I quad monitor cable Four DVI-I-to-HD15 connector adapters [M9140-E512LAF]
* 512 MB frame buffer
Supports up to four displays at 128MB per channel
* Native PCI Express (PCIe) x16 performance
Maximum bandwidth for performance
* Single card quad-monitor stretched and independent desktop
Supported in both Windows Vista Aero (WDDM mode) and Windows XP
* Pristine image quality for high resolution displays
Up to 1920 x 1200 digital/analog per output
* Passive cooling
Fanless design eliminates noise and increases product reliability
* Wide enterprise flexibility
Unified driver package compatible with other Matrox products (P-Series, G-Series, QID Series, MMS Series, Parhelia Series, and Extio Series).
* Multiple operating system support
Display drivers for Microsoft® Windows® Vista (32/64bit), Windows XP (32/64bit), and Windows Server 2003 (32/64bit).
* Low profile form factor
To fit in a wide variety of systems.
* Matrox PowerDesk software
Easily configure and manage program windows on multiple monitors.
* Global sales and technical support
* RoHS and WEEE compliant
* 3-year warranty
* Matrox M9140 LP PCIe x16 graphics card (with factory-installed ATX bracket)
* KX-20 to 4 x DVI-I quad monitor adapter cable
* Four DVI-I-to-HD15 connector adapters
* Matrox display drivers for Microsoft Windows Vista and XP (also available via download at www.matrox.com/graphics)
* Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software